This content requires the Adobe Flash Player. Get Flash
New HSC Heliopolis Photos
In 1905, Baron Edouard Empain established a real estate company under
the auspices of the Egyptian government named
“Cairo Electric Railway and Heliopolis Oases Company”.
Confining to rules for a specific layout and pattern that combined
between post- Islamic and modern architecture, the company launched
new Heliopolis suburb to create a new housing area with all utilities and
services, currently known as Misr Al Gadida.